- A Conversation About Careers
Please join us for a conversation about careers in law and beyond with our featured guests Mr. Allan B.K. Urgent, Assistant United States Attorney and Mr. Phillip HoSang, Jr., Senior Associate, Aaronson Rappaport Feinstein & Deutsch. Bring your lunch and join us for an informal discussion!
- A Talk about Graduate School in International Affairs
Ms. Leigh Morris Sloane Executive Director Association of Professional Schools of International Affairs (APSIA)
- Report Back from Selma: Moderated by Dr. Ron Daniels
Dr. Ron Daniels and his students will report back to the college community on "The Significance of Selma in the Quest for a More Perfect Union."
- Summer Programs at SUNY Downstate Medical School
Shanika Morgan, Undergraduate Coordinator for the Office of Minority Affairs at SUNY Downstate Medical Center, will be at York to discuss the several Summer Internship and Research opportunities they are offering. These are great programs for underclassmen who are interested in learning more about careers in healthcare and/or biomedical research.
Student ResourcesPre-Medical/Dental Information
- Can Youth and Students Elect the Next President?
A Town Hall Meeting on the 2016 Election
- Grad School & Career Info Session for Psych Majors
Students will learn about different career possibilities at the BA, MA and PsyD/PhD levels, and related graduate training.
- Faculty Workload Issues in Undergraduate Research: Supporting Student Learning Outcomes by Getting Support Yourself
Panel with members from the Advisory Council of the Office of Undergraduate Research
- What Can You Do With a Political Science Degree?
Political Science is a first degree that gives students a firm foundation in the political system and its actors.
Student ResourcesCareers in Political Science
- Department of Behavioral Sciences
The mission of our department is to provide students with a strong academic foundation that will prepare them for the challenges of graduate study and careers. We strive to offer a flexible curriculum to meet the needs of our diverse student body and to foster personal and professional growth.
- Pre-Medical Meeting
A representative from NY College of Osteopathic Medicine will be at York to answer your questions about this alternative to allopathic medical education.