- Tenure Track - Parent Track
a roundtable with Heather Robinson, English Timothy Amrhein, Performing & Fine Arts Laura Beaton, Biology Stephen Fearnley, Chemistry Elizabeth Meddeb, Foreign Languages Michael B. Smith, Performing & Fine Arts
- Women in the Workplace: Projecting the Right Image
Shandeeyaky Shabazz, the Brooklyn/Queens Branch Manager for Dress for Success Worldwide, will discuss the advantages of developing a professional image for future career opportunities and advancement in the workplace.
- Footprints: The Musical Legacy of Wayne Shorter
The York College Cultural Diversity Center sponsors a Black History Month Concert celebrating the music of saxophonist and composer Wayne Shorter. The Epistrophy Ensemble will perform arrangements of Mr. Shorter's music.
- Strategies for Encouraging Academic Integrity: Keep Calm and Prevent Plagiarism
This CETL “worktable” (a workshop with roundtable discussion) is designed to help participating faculty members teach students about the importance and relevance of academic and professional integrity.
- Wellness Wednesday: "Am I in a Healthy Relationship?"
Wellness Wednesday Healthy Relationship
- Upcoming CUNYFirst Training: Procurement Module- Room Change CL-205 (Class Building)
Topic: How to Create/Submit/Track/Closeout a Requisition in CUNYfirst
- PFA Professor Andrea DeFelice Receives CUNY Professional Development Fund Award
Performing and Fine Arts Adjunct Assistant Professor Andrea DeFelice receives CUNY Professional Development Fund award in support of her forthcoming artist residency in Iceland.
- Your MetLife Representative Will Be Here!
Your MetLife Financial Services Representative will be available on-site to answer any questions you have about your employer-sponsored retirement savings plan at the location and time shown below.
- Welcome Message to the College Community from President Marcia V. Keizs
Dear Students, Faculty and Staff:
- Observatory Public Open Night
The Observatory is open to the public every second or third Wednesday of the month rain or shine at 7:30pm (8:30pm during daylight saving time). Please call 718-262-2082 for more information.