- Women's Basketball vs. Yeshiva
- Basketball Team PEP Rally - Sprit Week
Meet the York College Basketball Team!
- Occupational Therapy Information Session
Information Sessions are arranged for Non York Students that are interested in the OT Program and would like more information.
- World Aids Day
York College Student Health Services Center Division of Student Development presents its Annual World Aids Day
- Aladdin Cafe Dining Survey
We are conducting a survey to better understand campus lifestyle and food preferences, as well as your current experience at the Dining Hall.
- Caribbean Carnival Portraits
A Photographic Exhibit, Arrives in New York
- York's Latest Salk Scholar Heads to Medical School
Professor Louis Levinger called it when he predicted that then-sophomore Kyla-Gaye Pinnock would go places as a Biotech major in his class. She is now heading to medical school and has just been awarded the prestigious Salk Scholarship.
- Human Resource Club
The Human Resource Club and the Student Chapter of the Society for Human Resource Management.
- Footprints: The Musical Legacy of Wayne Shorter
The York College Cultural Diversity Center sponsors a Black History Month Concert celebrating the music of saxophonist and composer Wayne Shorter. The Epistrophy Ensemble will perform arrangements of Mr. Shorter's music.
- Student Government Association Election
Vote In The Upcoming SGA Election