- Healthy Lifestyle Series: Obesity
- Healthy Lifestyle Series: Sexually Transmitted Disease
- Healthy Lifestyle Series:Hypertension
- Generic Nursing Program - Group Information Session
If you are considering becoming a RN and obtaining your B.S. in Nursing, call the Nursing Program office to reserve a seat for an information session.
- RN-BSN Program -Group Information Session
If you are a RN and considering obtaining your B.S. in Nursing call the Nursing Program office to reserve a seat for an information session.
- Summer Programs at SUNY Downstate Medical School
Shanika Morgan, Undergraduate Coordinator for the Office of Minority Affairs at SUNY Downstate Medical Center, will be at York to discuss the several Summer Internship and Research opportunities they are offering. These are great programs for underclassmen who are interested in learning more about careers in healthcare and/or biomedical research.
Student ResourcesPre-Medical/Dental Information
- Grad School & Career Info Session for Psych Majors
Students will learn about different career possibilities at the BA, MA and PsyD/PhD levels, and related graduate training.
- 3rd Annual Flynn Lecture and Celebration of Faculty Scholarship
U.S. government torture has penetrated American culture and professional life, yet there is much that can be done to slough off torture’s stain.
- Parents of Children with Autism
Schools, Medical Bureaucracies, and Parental Knowledge
- The Face of the Firm
Corporate Hegemonic Masculinity at Work, Routledge, 2016