- "Why Bring IT to My Games?" Donald Sterling and the NBA: What is the Proper Analysis?
Presentsed by the York College African American Resource Center
- PSA - Be Aware of Targeted Cyber-Related Fraud
The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) is aware of multiple scams targeting universities, university employees, and students across the nation. The scams range from Internet fraud to intrusions. The following are common scenarios
- Annual Report of Receipt of Honoraria
Annual Report of Receipt of Honoraria (covered period 4/1/13 - 3/31/14)
- 8th Annual Men's Conference
The 8th Annual Men's Conference will be a lead-in for the CUNY Black Male Initiative Conference on October 4th, 2013. We will view the Ken Burns documentary, "Central Park Five," which chronicles the lives of the teenagers accused of rape in 1989. Panel discussion will follow the viewing.
- OUR Social Network!
Office of Undergraduate Research (OUR) has become readily available for all students on Twitter and Facebook!
- Phased Retirement
The University has entered into an agreement with the Professional Staff Congress/CUNY for a pilot phased retirement program for both faculty and staff. The program will be effective beginning with the fall 2013 semester.
- Reflections on the 2013 GSC-GSA 'Roof of the World' China Meeting & Chengdu
- The Department of Occupational Therapy Annual Research Colloquium
Therapeutic Engagement in Rehabilitation: Measurement and Theory
Anthony Lequerica, Ph.D.
- Put a Freeze on Winter Fires: Electrical Fire Safety
The following is a York College Public Safety Awareness Notification. Fire Safety tips for home and the workplace. Brought to you in part by the "U.S. Fire Administration"
- Footprints: The Musical Legacy of Wayne Shorter
The York College Cultural Diversity Center sponsors a Black History Month Concert celebrating the music of saxophonist and composer Wayne Shorter. The Epistrophy Ensemble will perform arrangements of Mr. Shorter's music.