- Career Services New Student Open House
Prizes, Activities & Refreshments
Come meet your Counselor and other students
Free flash drive with CS info to 1st 50 students!!
- Stress: Keep Calm and Carry On
Learn how to channel your stress constructively.
- What to Say & How to Say It: The Art of Communication
Learn how to express yourself so that you can be heard.
- Why Wait, Don’t Procrastinate
Now is the time to put an end to your procrastination! Learn ways to stop putting things off for tomorrow and start doing things today.
- Observatory Public Open Night
The Observatory is open to the public every second or third Wednesday of the month rain or shine at 7:30pm (8:30pm during daylight saving time). Please call 718-262-2082 for more information.
- David Mamet's RACE
- Self Esteem: How to Feel Good from the Inside Out
Boost your self-confidence, become assertive, and improve your self-image.
- The 7 Study Habits of A+ Students
Learn the key principles of effective studying. What does it take to do well in your class?
- Child and Family Center Summer/Fall Registration 2016
Summer/Fall Registration 2016
Domestic Violence Peer Advocacy Program