- Department of Chemistry Open House
- NSSS - Life Cycle Evolution, Immortality, and Transdifferentiation in Hydrozoa (Cnidaria)
Hosted by: Margaret MacNeil
- NSSS: Dario Stacchiola - Catalysis and the nature of mixed-metal oxides at the nanometer level
The Natural Science Seminar Series is pleased to present Dario Stacchiola
from the Chemistry Department, Brookhaven National Laboratory for a talk entitled "Catalysis and the nature of mixed-metal oxides at the nanometer level."
- NSSS: Nathan Lents - The Transcription Factor MZF-1 regulates expression of the CCN gene family in the hematopoietic compartment
The Natural Science Seminar Series is pleased to present Nathan Lents
from the Department of Sciences, CUNY John Jay College of Criminal Justice for a talk entitled "The Transcription Factor MZF-1 regulates expression of the CCN gene family in the hematopoietic compartment."
- NSSS: NYU Core Facilities Symposium
2015-Thursday, March 12th; SPEAKERS: Dr. Andriana Heguy, Director, Genomics Core Facility, Dr. Fengxia Liang, Director, Microscopy Core Facility, Dr. Peter Lopez, Director, Flow Cytometry Core Facility; Institution: Langone Medical Center of New York University; Each speaker will discuss the methods and applications within their specialty for 20 – 30 min. This will be followed by a broad discussion of the interplay between specialized techniques and the PI-sponsored research projects they help support.; Hosted by: Lou Levinger
- Department of Chemistry Open House 2011
An information session about majoring in Chemistry or Pharmaceutical Science. Internship, Research and Career Opportunities in this field will be discussed.
- Pre-Med/Dental General Info Meeting
Dr. Criss, York's pre-medical and health career advisor, will be hosting a general information meeting for students interested in a career in the health professions.
ALSO: PRE-MED CLUB FORMING. DETAILS WILL BE DISCUSSED AT MEETING.
- NSSS - Membrane Biosynthesis, Structure and Behavior in Bacterial Pathogenesis
Hosted by: Yolanda Small
- NSSS: Using Ancient Enzymes to Solve a Modern Cancer Drug's Mechanism by Christopher Wilson
Natural Science Seminar Series (NSSS) provides an opportunity to foster the engagement of faculty, students and staff in the scientific enterprise and to cultivate an environment of intellectual discourse and growth by promoting interaction between scientists at every level.
- Natural Science Seminars
York College series: Topic: Internet of things: Communication and privacy challenges.