- RN-BSN Program -Group Information Session
If you are a RN and considering obtaining your B.S. in Nursing call the Nursing Program office to reserve a seat for an information session.
- Department of Teacher Education
Teacher Education Unit Conceptual Framework
- Dr. Ron Daniels to Host on WWRL
Dr. Daniels, a York Distinguished Lecturer and professor of Political Science, will be on WWRL 1600 AM -- from 6:00 - 9:00 AM, December 16, 17, 18 and 31st.
- Generic Nursing-Information Session
If you are considering becoming a RN and obtaining your B.S. in Nursing , call the Nursing Program office the week of Monday, October 7th to reserve a seat for an information.
- School of Health Sciences and Professional Programs
Welcome to the School of Health Sciences and Professional Programs at York College!
- Political Science Majors in the Field
Applying theory to practice Presentations by current and former York students about their internships, fellowships, and experiences abroad
- York College Opens State of the Art Nursing Simulation Labs
York College/CUNY recently hosted a ribbon-cutting ceremony for its brand new state-of-the-art nursing laboratories. The event is especially momentous as York College is the only senior college in the borough of Queens offering a baccalaureate degree in nursing.
- Announcement from Dean Clark
School of Health Sciences and Professional Programs
- Department of Health Professions
Welcome to the Department of Health Professions. The programs offered by the Department of Health Professions aim to prepare students for various health careers that can help address health disparities in the community. Students may elect careers in medical technology, or physician assistant.
- Department of Occupational Therapy Student Culminating Ceremony
The York College Department of Occupational Therapy Student Culminating Ceremony - Awards and Research Presentations