- Psychology Doctoral Student Research Day
We have a newly-structured doctoral program to best serve our students, drawing on faculty and laboratories on eight CUNY campuses.
- Invitation to a Reading by Dr. Conrad Dyer
From his novel "9 DAYS - A Jamaican Country Mystery"
- Parents of Children with Autism
Schools, Medical Bureaucracies, and Parental Knowledge
- RN to BS Information Session
If you are a RN and considering obtaining your B.S. in Nursing, call the Nursing program office the week of Monday, October 7th, 2013 to reserve a seat for an information session.
- The Face of the Firm
Corporate Hegemonic Masculinity at Work, Routledge, 2016
- 3rd Annual Flynn Lecture and Celebration of Faculty Scholarship
U.S. government torture has penetrated American culture and professional life, yet there is much that can be done to slough off torture’s stain.
- Healthy Lifestyle Series: Obesity
- Healthy Lifestyle Series: Sexually Transmitted Disease
- Healthy Lifestyle Series:Hypertension
- Generic Nursing Program - Group Information Session
If you are considering becoming a RN and obtaining your B.S. in Nursing, call the Nursing Program office to reserve a seat for an information session.