- Generic Nursing Program - Group Information Session
If you are considering becoming a RN and obtaining your B.S. in Nursing, call the Nursing Program office to reserve a seat for an information session.
- RN-BSN Program -Group Information Session
If you are a RN and considering obtaining your B.S. in Nursing call the Nursing Program office to reserve a seat for an information session.
- Healthy Lifestyle Topic: Stress Management
The Nursing students will present information in regards to the topic of stress management.
- York College Opens State of the Art Nursing Simulation Labs
York College/CUNY recently hosted a ribbon-cutting ceremony for its brand new state-of-the-art nursing laboratories. The event is especially momentous as York College is the only senior college in the borough of Queens offering a baccalaureate degree in nursing.
- Healthy Lifestyle Topic: Diabetes Mellitus
The Nursing students will present the topic of diabetes mellitus.
- Invitation to a Reading by Dr. Conrad Dyer
From his novel "9 DAYS - A Jamaican Country Mystery"
- Summer Programs at SUNY Downstate Medical School
Shanika Morgan, Undergraduate Coordinator for the Office of Minority Affairs at SUNY Downstate Medical Center, will be at York to discuss the several Summer Internship and Research opportunities they are offering. These are great programs for underclassmen who are interested in learning more about careers in healthcare and/or biomedical research.
Student ResourcesPre-Medical/Dental Information
- Graduate School Information Session in Psychology and related disciplines
The event will take place in the Behavioral Sciences Department's Conference Room from 3-5pm on November 20th.
- Grad School & Career Info Session for Psych Majors
Students will learn about different career possibilities at the BA, MA and PsyD/PhD levels, and related graduate training.
- Healthy Lifestyle Topic: Healthy Nutrition
The Nursing students will present information in regards to the topic of healthy nutrition.