- Ron Daniels on Black History as Corrective for Racism & Cultural Aggression
Dr. Ron Daniels is a renowned civil rights/human rights leader and York's first Distinguished Lecturer.
- National Occupational Therapist Examination Review Course
- What to Eat
Personal Responsibility vs. Social Responsibility
- Cuéntame un cuento/ Tell Me a Story
A Storytelling Day Organized by Professor Margarita Drago and students of Spanish 230, Literature for Children and Adolescents
- 2009 Senior Annual Ball
Class of 2009 Senior Annual Ball, All Abroad the Princess Yacht for Dinner and Dancing.
- Getting to The Heart of The Matter
The York College Health Promotion Center Presents a Seminar on the Self Management of Hypertension.
- Between the Dream and the Nightmare Immigration, the “Bulimic Society” and the Criminal Justice System
This event is free and open to the public. Sponsored by York College Office of Academic Affairs, Department of Sociology, Department of Research Center on Terrorism at Jon Jay College of Criminal Justice.
- "Viernes Social" Friday Social
You are invited by the Foreign Languages & Fine Arts Department Present "Viernes Social" Friday Social
- Child & Family Center Summer 2009 Registration information
For more information about registration dates and enrollment procedures come to the Child and Family Center Information Sessions.
- NAACP Jamaica Branch celebrating 100th Anniversary
York College Division of Student Development proudly joins the NAACP Jamaica Branch in celebrating The 100th Anniversary of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People.