- Enhancing Advisor Skills & Knowledge Series
The Art and Science of Communication in Transformational Advising.
- Everything You Need to Know about Working with ELL/ESL Students
A workshop on teaching and learning of English Language Learners and Students with English as a Second Language. Presenters include Aegina Barnes, Elizabeth Meddeb, and Zohra Saad, Foreign Languages, ESL and Humanities. Sponsored by the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning.
- Teaching, Learning and Technology: Fostering Deep Learning through Technology
Speaker Forum sponsored by the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning
- Center For Excellence In Teaching And Learning
The Joys and Sorrows of Writing Program Assessment Reports: Sorting Out the Elements.
- Thinking, Writing and Publishing about Teaching and Learning
Dr. James Rhem, Executive Editor, The National Teaching and Learning FORUM
- Thursdays at the Center: Interdisciplinary Teaching and Learning
Discussion led by: Laura Fishman, History and Philosophy, and Deborah Majerovitz, Behavioral Sciences, and Margaret Ballantyne, Foreign Languages, ESL, and Humanities
- Thursdays at the Center: The Impact of Faculty Research on Student Learning
Discussion led by: Ivelaw Griffith, Provost and Senior Vice President, and Tim Paglione, Earth and Physical Sciences
- Using Technology to Enhance Pedagogy
Discussion led by: Wenying Huang-Stolte, Educational Technology
- Using Social Software to Build Collaborative Learning Space
A workshop on incorporating wikis, blogs and other forms of social software to enhance collaborative learning. Presenters include Wenying Huang-Stolte, Educational Technology and Bill Divale, Social Sciences. Sponsored by the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning.
- NSSS: Edyta Greer - Theoretical and experimental approaches to novel enediyne drugs that undergo the Bergman cyclization to kill cancerous cells
The Natural Science Seminar Series is pleased to present Edyta Greer from the Department of Natural Sciences at CUNY Baruch College: Theoretical and experimental approaches to novel enediyne drugs that undergo the Bergman cyclization to kill cancerous cells