- Strategies for Encouraging Academic Integrity: Keep Calm and Prevent Plagiarism
This CETL “worktable” (a workshop with roundtable discussion) is designed to help participating faculty members teach students about the importance and relevance of academic and professional integrity.
- Teaching, Learning and Technology: Fostering Deep Learning through Technology
Speaker Forum sponsored by the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning
- Telehealth Nursing: Educating Future Nurses in Technology to Deliver Care
Workshop facilitated by Margarett Alexandre, Health Professions, Lynette Hope, Visiting Nurse Service NY, Lilly Mathew, Health Professions, Maryann Rosa, CUNY Queensborough Community College Nursing.
Sponsored by the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning (CETL).
- Tenure Track - Parent Track
a roundtable with Heather Robinson, English Timothy Amrhein, Performing & Fine Arts Laura Beaton, Biology Stephen Fearnley, Chemistry Elizabeth Meddeb, Foreign Languages Michael B. Smith, Performing & Fine Arts
- The Art of Scientific Writing
Workshop facilitated by the York College WAC Writing Fellows.
Sponsored by the Writing Across the Curriculum Program and the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning
- The Interactivity Foundation (IF) Process: Pedagogy for Small Group Discussion of Public Policy Issues
- Center For Excellence In Teaching And Learning
The Joys and Sorrows of Writing Program Assessment Reports: Sorting Out the Elements.
- Thinking, Writing and Publishing about Teaching and Learning
Dr. James Rhem, Executive Editor, The National Teaching and Learning FORUM
- Thursdays at the Center: Interdisciplinary Teaching and Learning
Discussion led by: Laura Fishman, History and Philosophy, and Deborah Majerovitz, Behavioral Sciences, and Margaret Ballantyne, Foreign Languages, ESL, and Humanities
- Thursdays at the Center: The Impact of Faculty Research on Student Learning
Discussion led by: Ivelaw Griffith, Provost and Senior Vice President, and Tim Paglione, Earth and Physical Sciences