- To Be or Not To Be: Responding to Disruptive and Distressed Students in Class
CETL panel facilitated by Jay Choi, Counseling Center, Tamara Bailey, Public Safety, & Paola Veras, Student Development
- Bringing DIY to Academia: The Story of New York Avenue Records
CETL presentation by Tom Zlabinger, Performing & Fine Arts
- Emergency Pipe Replacement underneath Guy R. Brewer Blvd
There are various safety concerns associated with large contractor excavating construction vehicles and regular vehicles utilizing the parking lot main entrance at Guy R. Brewer Blvd. during the emergency replacement of the four (4) – six inch diameter pipes.
- AC- PAC Heating/Cooling Pipe Replacement
Project: Emergency Pipe Replacement underneath Guy R. Brewer Blvd. Affected Area: Milton G. Bassin (MGB) - PAC Handicap Parking Area Safety Precautions: Modifications to the MGBPAC Handicap Parking
- Inaugural Employee Appreciation Ceremony
Recognizing the need to formally honor employees for their ongoing dedication and contribution to the success of York College, President Marcia V. Keizs would like to say, thank you.
- Deer Oaks - CUNY's New Work/Life Program
Dear Colleagues, On Thursday, June 11, 2015, the Office of Human Resources will present CUNY’s new Work/Life program.
- CUNY Night at MCU Park - Message from CUNY
Just a reminder - We are having our 7th Annual CUNY Night at MCU Park. This year we are honoring the students and staff of the Accelerated Study in Associate Programs (ASAP).
- TIAA-CREF announces Individual Counseling Sessions
Mark Your Calendar!
- BJ's Membership Opportunity
BJ’s Rep. Judy Leong will be on the Lower Level of the Academic Core Bldg. near the Cafeteria, to offer you big savings on your annual membership:
- Invitation to a Reading by Dr. Conrad Dyer
From his novel "9 DAYS - A Jamaican Country Mystery"