- Healthy Lifestyle Topic: Hypertension
The Nursing students will present information in regards to the topic of hypertension.
- FREE Stress-Reduction Workshop
Dear Students, Welcome to theSpring 2015 Semester! You are invited to participate in a FREE four part stress-reduction workshop at York College as part of an ongoing research study by Dr. Kathariya Mokrue, assistant professor in the Department of Behavioral Sciences.
- Pre-Med/Dental General Info Meeting
Dr. Criss, York's pre-medical and health career advisor, will be hosting a general information meeting for students interested in a career in the health professions.
ALSO: PRE-MED CLUB FORMING. DETAILS WILL BE DISCUSSED AT MEETING.
- Pre-Med/Healthcare Informational Meeting
Thinking about a career in Medicine, Dentistry or other healthcare related field? Join our pre-medical advisor, Dr. Andrew Criss, for an informational meeting and Q & A.
- Project Hope Health Fair
York College Alumni, Inc., Health Services, Health Promotion Center
- NY League of Puerto Rican Women, Inc. 2011 College Awards Deadline
College Awards of $1,000.00 each, to 12 undergraduate Puerto Rican women selected for their academic excellence and service to the community
- The Paul & Daisy Soros Fellowships For New Americans Deadline
The purpose of The Paul & Daisy Soros Fellowships for New Americans is to provide opportunities for continuing generations of able and accomplished New Americans to achieve leadership in their chosen fields.
- Healthy Lifestyle Topic: Diabetes Mellitus
The Nursing students will present information in regards to the topic of diabetes mellitus.
- NLN PAX Exam
PAX-RN exam for generic nursing applicants
- NLN Pre-Admission Nursing Exam (PAX)
NLN Pre-Admission Nursing Exam (PAX)