- Reading and Learning Strategies for College Students
Workshop facilitated by Christina Miller, Library & Sandra Urban, Library. Sponsored by the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning
- College Symposium on Teaching and Learning with Technology 2014
Co-Sponsored by The Academic Computing and Educational Technology (ACET) and The Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning (CETL)
- Seminaring: Letting Students do the Talking about Primary Source Texts
Workshop facilitated by Debra Swoboda, Behavioral Sciences. Sponsored by the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning.
- Rereading Across the Curriculum
Panel with panelists Eric Metcalf, Performing & Fine Arts, and faculty members from each of the three schools
- Faculty Workload Issues in Undergraduate Research: Supporting Student Learning Outcomes by Getting Support Yourself
Panel with members from the Advisory Council of the Office of Undergraduate Research
- CETL Workshop: Assessment in the Classroom
Assessment in the Classroom: Suggestions from Middle States
- Lost in Translation: Understanding the Particular Linguistic Needs of College-level ESL Students
Panel presented by Linglan Cao, English, Aegina Barnes, Foreign Languages/ESL/Humanities, Matthew Corcoran, English, Howard Ruttenberg, History & Philosophy, and Zohra Saad, Foreign Languages/ESL/Humanities. Sponsored by the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning.
- Tips for Better Assignments
Ten tips from the Library on how faculty can create better assignments for their students.
- Using the Learning Sciences and Design-Based Research to Develop Undergraduate Research Experiences in the Classroom
A presentation by Robert Duncan, Behavioral Sciences and Members of the Office of Undergraduate Research Advisory Board
- Flipping: Turning the Classroom Inside Out (Part 2)
Workshop facilitated by Margarett Alexandre, Health Professions, Emily Davidson, Health Professions, and Lidia Gonzalez, Mathematics & Computer Science.