- Guest Speaker from The Innocence Project
The Innocence Project is a non-profit legal clinic affiliated with the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law at Yeshiva University and created by Barry C. Scheck and Peter J. Neufeld in 1992.
- Healthy Lifestyle Series: Diabetes Recognition and Prevention
- Graduate School Information Session
The Behavioral Sciences Department will be hosting a Graduate School information session for students interested in graduate school in psychology and political science.
- 2011 CLEO Prelaw Sophomore Summer Institute Deadline
Free educational sessions, plus a stipend.
- 2011 Sophomore Summer Institute Deadlines
Apply to these available Pre-Law programs.
- A Conversation About Careers
Please join us for a conversation about careers in law and beyond with our featured guests Mr. Allan B.K. Urgent, Assistant United States Attorney and Mr. Phillip HoSang, Jr., Senior Associate, Aaronson Rappaport Feinstein & Deutsch. Bring your lunch and join us for an informal discussion!
- A Talk about Graduate School in International Affairs
Ms. Leigh Morris Sloane Executive Director Association of Professional Schools of International Affairs (APSIA)
- Constitution Day
Every year, colleges and universities across the country are asked to create events to remember the Constitution under the Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2005, Public Law 108-447 (the most recent iteration of the law on Constitution Day).
- CUNY Black Male Initiative Sixth Annual Conference
From High School or G.E.D. to J.D., M.D., or Ph.D.: Exposing african american/black and latino/hispanic students to graduate and professional school opportunities
- Fight Back USA!
Students and the entire York College community join with over 130 college campuses across the nation for a National Teach-In on Austerity Debt and Corporate Greed.