- Personal Statements For Grad School
Come and Join Us as We Host our Second Series of Writing Workshops. The Writing Center Director and Tutors, who are familiar with you and your needs, will conduct these workshops.
- Pre-Med/Healthcare Informational Meeting
Thinking about a career in Medicine, Dentistry or other healthcare related field? Join our pre-medical advisor, Dr. Andrew Criss, for an informational meeting and Q & A.
- Reed v Reed: 40 yrs since equal protection for women
Join us for a Political Science program and the Pre-Law Club event:
We will participate in a webcast sponsored by the National Women’s Law Center celebrating the 40th anniversary of the landmark decision Reed v Reed decision which applied the 14th Amendment's equal protection clause to women for the first time in US history.
- Social Psychology Poster Session
Poster presentations of original research proposal ideas from students in Dr W. Ashton's Social Psychology course.
- Ronald H. Brown Summer Pre-Law Program
Ronald H. Brown Pre-Law Summer Program at St. John's University Law School in which talented sophomores and juniors learn what it takes to become a lawyer.
- NY League of Puerto Rican Women, Inc. 2011 College Awards Deadline
College Awards of $1,000.00 each, to 12 undergraduate Puerto Rican women selected for their academic excellence and service to the community
- The Paul & Daisy Soros Fellowships For New Americans Deadline
The purpose of The Paul & Daisy Soros Fellowships for New Americans is to provide opportunities for continuing generations of able and accomplished New Americans to achieve leadership in their chosen fields.
- Calling All Poli-Sci Students
This meeting is for all students from all majors who are thinking about law school. Sponsored by the Department of Political Science and Pre-Law
- Healthy Lifestyle Series: Diabetes Recognition and Prevention
- Faculty Workload Issues in Undergraduate Research: Supporting Student Learning Outcomes by Getting Support Yourself
Panel with members from the Advisory Council of the Office of Undergraduate Research