- Women in STEM Symposium
We will listen to women in STEM talk passionately about what they do and then we ask them, why when so many women are leaving STEM, did they choose to stay? Come join me in this discussion and find out Why the few women who are still in STEM, chose to stay?
- Pi Eta Kappa Induction Ceremony
The Beta Chapter of Pi Eta Kappa will have their annual Induction Ceremony, offering full membership privileges to this year's group of undergraduates.
- Women of Excellence Leadership Workshop
- Women's Club
A student run organization dedicated to meeting the diverse needs of its members and to addressing gender-related issues and to female empowerment.
- Like Water for Chocolate Women's Center Book Club
Common Reader for Fall 2016
- Girl Talk
- Heroes/Sheroes Appreciation Event
The YC Mentoring Program, in conjunction with the Men's and Women's Centers, is sponsoring a Heroes/Sheroes Appreciation Event dedicated to those that have served as mentors to our students.
- Guest Speaker from The Innocence Project
The Innocence Project is a non-profit legal clinic affiliated with the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law at Yeshiva University and created by Barry C. Scheck and Peter J. Neufeld in 1992.
- York College Women's Center Team to Make Strides Against Breast Cancer
Join the York College Women's Center Team for the 'Making Strides Against Breast Cancer' Walk on Sunday, October 19, 2014.
- Women's Empowerment Film Series
Wired For Sex, Lies and Power Trips: It’s a Teen’s World