- Reflections on the 2013 GSC-GSA 'Roof of the World' China Meeting & Chengdu
- NSSS: Structure of histone mRNA stem-loop by Dazhi Tan
Natural Science Seminar Series (NSSS) provides an opportunity to foster the engagement of faculty, students and staff in the scientific enterprise and to cultivate an environment of intellectual discourse and growth by promoting interaction between scientists at every level.
- Final Examinations
Fall 2009 semester Final Exam
- Second Annual Pre-Graduate School Advisement Mixer
The departments of Biology, Chemistry, and Earth & Physical Sciences are hosting a mixer.
- Geology Club & Dept. of Earth and Physical Sciences Sponsored Guest Lecture
Dissolved Fluxes of the Taiwan Orogen: Submarine Groundwater Discharge
Join us for planting!
- NSSS: Dr. Marta Kowalczyk
- NSSS: Dr. Rocio Cortes
Discussion of the peer-review process and the editorial career at the journals of the American Physical Society (APS).
- School of Arts and Sciences: Fall 2015 Exposition
Featuring faculty and student collaborations in Research, Scholarship and Creative Work!
- Observatory Open Night
The Observatory is open to the public every second or third Wednesday of the month rain or shine at 7:30pm (8:30pm during daylight saving time).