- Mindfulness for the Wandering Mind
What is mindfulness? Learn how to pay attention in an alert way to improve focus.
- More Than Me - Recent work by Nina Buxenbaum
Opening reception this Wednesday.
- Movie: The Music of Primes
Mathematics Club upcoming talk.
- NAACP Jamaica Branch celebrating 100th Anniversary
York College Division of Student Development proudly joins the NAACP Jamaica Branch in celebrating The 100th Anniversary of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People.
- NAFME Lecture
Improvise or Die: Surviving the Education/Industry Disconnect in Music
- National Latino Aids Awareness Day
Free And Confidential Hiv Testing Results In 20 Minutes
- National TRiO Day - Help Us to Help Others!
TRiO Day has been proclaimed a National Day of Service. We want to encourage you to perform acts of kindness every day. However, on Thursday February 26 we will be collecting canned and non - perishable goods to give back to the community. Pay it forward and stop by our table with your cans from 12 noon - 2 pm by the cafeteria.
- National TRIO Day Celebration
The TRIO Student Support Services (SSS) and York Enrichment Services (YES) Programs will host a celebration of National TRIO Day.
- Navigating new turf: Adjusting to life in college
Making the transition to college life can be stressful.
- New Student Orientation 2012
Welcome to New Student Orientation (NS0)!