- Healthy Lifestyle Topic: Stress Management
The Nursing students will present information in regards to the topic of stress management.
- Invitation to a Reading by Dr. Conrad Dyer
From his novel "9 DAYS - A Jamaican Country Mystery"
- Nursing Pinning Ceremony
- Psychology Doctoral Student Research Day
We have a newly-structured doctoral program to best serve our students, drawing on faculty and laboratories on eight CUNY campuses.
- RN to BS Information Session
If you are a RN and considering obtaining your B.S. in Nursing, call the Nursing program office the week of Monday, October 7th, 2013 to reserve a seat for an information session.
- RN-BSN Program -Group Information Session
If you are a RN and considering obtaining your B.S. in Nursing call the Nursing Program office to reserve a seat for an information session.
- School of Health Sciences and Professional Programs
Welcome to the School of Health Sciences and Professional Programs at York College!
- Summer Programs at SUNY Downstate Medical School
Shanika Morgan, Undergraduate Coordinator for the Office of Minority Affairs at SUNY Downstate Medical Center, will be at York to discuss the several Summer Internship and Research opportunities they are offering. These are great programs for underclassmen who are interested in learning more about careers in healthcare and/or biomedical research.
Student ResourcesPre-Medical/Dental Information
- York College Opens State of the Art Nursing Simulation Labs
York College/CUNY recently hosted a ribbon-cutting ceremony for its brand new state-of-the-art nursing laboratories. The event is especially momentous as York College is the only senior college in the borough of Queens offering a baccalaureate degree in nursing.