- Summer 2007 Schedule continues
4 Day Work week will be in effect.
- Summer and Fall Academic Advisement
The Office of Academic Affairs and the Advisement Center would like to remind all students to make an appointment with your Major/Academic Advisor for the upcoming Summer and Fall Semesters
- Summer Programs at SUNY Downstate Medical School
Shanika Morgan, Undergraduate Coordinator for the Office of Minority Affairs at SUNY Downstate Medical Center, will be at York to discuss the several Summer Internship and Research opportunities they are offering. These are great programs for underclassmen who are interested in learning more about careers in healthcare and/or biomedical research.
Student ResourcesPre-Medical/Dental Information
- Summer Registration - York College Child & Family Center
Summer II Registration for the York College Child & Family Center
- Summer Research in Mathematical Finance at Berkeley: A Student Experience
Jasmine Osorio travelled to the Mathematical Science Research Institute at the University of California Berkeley.
- Summer Robotics Registration Event!
Have you ever thought about building robots?
- Support CUNY Restorations and Enhancements of $17.4 million and $15.1 million in capital needs to City Budget
Dear Members and Friends of The City University of New York Community:
The New York City Council is currently reviewing Mayor DeBlasio's proposed 2015 New York City Executive Budget, which includes major new investments at the CUNY community colleges.
- Supporting & Developing a Thesis
Righting the Wrongs in Writing Workshops
- Supporting Family Caregivers in a Multicultural Society
Provost Lecture Series - Dr. Deborah Majerovitz
- Susan M. Baer 'One Woman's Journey in the Aviation World"
Inaugural recipient of the "CUNY aviation institute award for outstanding achievement and leadership"