- "Pathways to Degree Completion" General Education Curriculum
As many of you may have heard, in fall 2013, each CUNY campus, including York College, will implement new general education requirements for entering first-year and transfer students.
- 2nd Annual Economic Forum
The Office of Administrative Affairs is hosting an economic event to help you make simple but solid decisions as you continue to navigate through these challenging times.
- 2008 CUNY Regional Student Development & Enrollment Management Conference
“We’ve Got CLASS: Collaborations for Leadership, Achievement and Student Success” ACCEPTING PROPOSALS, NOMINATIONS, REGISTRATIONS!
- Application Deadline for the Occupational Therapy Program
Attention prospective OT applicants - the final deadline for applications to the York OT BS/MS Program is fast approaching! Please submit your application by May 21, 2008 to be considered for the upcoming Fall semester.
- Basketball Doubleheader at Hunter College
The men's and women's basketball team are in thick of the CUNY Playoff Race. Follow the Cardinals as they take on Hunter College on the road. Women's tip-off is set for 5 p.m., with the men's game to follow at 7:00 pm
- Basketball Doubleheader vs. Medgar Evers.
The men's and women's basketball teams are in the thick of the CUNY playoff race. Follow the Cardinals as they host Medgar Evers College. Women's tip-off is set for 6 p.m., with the men's game to follow at 8:00 pm
- Black, Brown and College Bound
Open to all Students
- Brick by Brick: A Civil Rights Story
Please join the Women's Center and the Communications Technology
Department in commemorating Women's History Month through film and
- Bringing Human Rights to the Child Welfare System
DISTINGUISHED PANEL: LAWYERS & HUMAN RIGHTS ACTIVISTS. Educating participants about the Amendments to the US Constitution; the Universal Declaration of Human Rights; the Convention on the Rights of the Child; and the International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights. Provide printed materials.
- Campus Tour