- Fall 2015 Direct Admissions
The York College Office of Admissions is accepting applications for Direct Admissions for the Fall 2015 semester based on space availability
- Inaugural Employee Appreciation Ceremony
Recognizing the need to formally honor employees for their ongoing dedication and contribution to the success of York College, President Marcia V. Keizs would like to say, thank you.
- CUNY Night at MCU Park - Message from CUNY
Just a reminder - We are having our 7th Annual CUNY Night at MCU Park. This year we are honoring the students and staff of the Accelerated Study in Associate Programs (ASAP).
- York College Library Summer Hours
Please Note: The Library will be closed on Fridays from June 26 through August 7. Please note as well: The Library will be closed on Saturdays and Sundays for the duration of the summer.
- Senior Ball Class of 2015
- Free Full Day UPK Coming Your Way
York College Child and Family Center 94-12 160th Street Jamaica, NY 11451 718-262-2930
- Study Up Till Midnight'
Good Luck on Finals
- Life in the Lens
A Series Exploring Nyc
Professions In Visual Media
- Occupational Therapy Information Session
Information session for Occupational Therapy Department Program Master's Degree
- New York Avenue Records releases Compilation Vol. 1
Original music by York College students.