- Developing Expertise: A Look across Helping Professions
Panel presented by Dana Fusco, Teacher Education, Beverly Horowitz, Occupational Therapy, Lilly Matthew, Nursing, Claudette McFarquhar, Nursing, and Vadim Moldovan, Social Work. Sponsored by the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning.
- CUNYfirst Business Procedures - Procurement
In concert with the implementation of the CUNYfirst Purchasing and Accounts Payable modules for the Senior colleges, CUNY has issued a set of business procedures that will guide users on CUNY's use of the system and ensure compliance with procurement policies. Adherence to these procedures will be incorporated in CUNY's internal audits.
- Provost Lecture Series - Dr. Emmanuel Chang and Prof. Hsin-Pin Ho
"A New Mechanism for Control of Reverse Transcription"
Provost Lecture Series
- Understanding the Politics and Context of Predatory Journals
Presentation by Monica Berger, Associate Professor & Electronic Resources Librarian, CUNY City Tech.
Co-sponsored by the York College Library & the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning (CETL).
- York College Theatre continues its exciting 2013-2014 Season with "An Evening of Durang: 2 Short Plays by Christopher Durang"
The York College Theatre selected a duo of Durang’s short comedies for an evening of deranged laughter.
- Cell Phone and Laptop Security
Campus Safety Tips
- Partial Electrical Shutdown in the Academic Core Building
Please be advised that on Sunday July 13, from 8 AM – 3 PM Facilities Operations (“B&G”) will be facilitating a partial electrical power shutdown of the electrical services to investigate recent power outages within certain areas of the Academic Core (AC) Building.
- The CUNY What's your financial IQ?
- 2014-2015 Auxiliary Enterprises RFP Final Reminder
2014-2015 Auxiliary Enterprises Request for Proposals Application
- Spring 2014 Faculty Learning Community Invitation
CETL invites full-time faculty members to participate in a faculty learning community (FLC) which will meet 6-7 times during the spring 2014 semester to discuss learning-centered teaching.