- Notification Bulletin - Electronic Items Security
- Math Learning Center Winter Hours
The Math Learning Center will be open for Winter session.
- End of Year Message from President Keizs
As the end of another calendar year presents itself, I want to take a moment to thank our college family for a successful fall semester and to wish all of you a safe and happy holiday season after all our accomplishments.
- Additional Training Sessions - CUNYfirst Campus Solutions
Be sure to registrar for the Introduction Course if you have not claimed your CUNYfirst account, have never be exposed to the system, or if you are not sure of the training courses you should take.
- Smartphone/Cell Phone & Electronic Items (iPods; iPads) Thefts
According to area trends over the past three years SMARTPHONE and ELECTRONIC DEVICES theft begin to rise around this time of year when the weather gets warmer.
- Mardi Gras Block Party!
The Departments of Behavioral Sciences and Biology will host a Mardi Gras Block Party along the 4E corridor. Come get information about our programs, meet our faculty, find out about research opportunities, have some fun with your fellow students and enjoy the Mardi Gras atmosphere. Find out which of our programs match your interests and will help you achieve your future goals.
- The CUNY Academic Commons
How York College Faculty can utilize the CUNY Academic Commons for Research and Scholarship.
- Trending Ideas: Strategies and Solutions for Implementing Twitter in the Classroom
Presentation by Andie Silva, English
- The Barbershop - "The Black Bubble," by Uriah Brown
Join this very important conversation about the current state of race and race relations in America. Mr. Brown, who holds an MS in Business Administration from Brooklyn College, discusses the content of his first book, "The Black Bubble."
- The Passing of Prof. Salek's Father
It is with sadness that I inform the York College community that Mr. Rafael Salek, father of Dr. Fabiola Salek, Chair of the Department of Foreign Languages, ESL and Humanities, passed away on Monday January 11, 2016 in his home in La Paz Bolivia.