- An Evening of Durang: 2 Short Plays by Christopher Durang
York College Theatre continues its exciting 2013-2014 Season with An Evening of Durang: 2 Short Plays by Christopher Durang.
- Flipping: Turning the Classroom Inside Out (Part 2)
Workshop facilitated by Margarett Alexandre, Health Professions, Emily Davidson, Health Professions, and Lidia Gonzalez, Mathematics & Computer Science.
- HR Employee Benefits Fair & Blood Drive
The Office of Human Resources will be hosting its Annual Benefits Fair. Our aim is to bridge relationships between the York College Community and local vendors, health organizations, pension systems, welfare funds and various other organizations. The Fair allows York employees to discover and learn more about the various benefits and services that are available.
- *Last day to drop course(s) WITHOUT a grade of "W" via CUNYfirst.
*Last day to drop course(s) WITHOUT a grade of "W" via CUNYfirst.
- Multiplayer Classroom: Team-Teaching the Art & Sound of Video Games Across Two Disciplines
Presentation by Sarah Kate Gillespie, Performing & Fine Arts and Tom Zlabinger, Performing & Fine Arts
- Careers in Aging: The Continuum of Care
The Gerontology program and the Physician Assistant program are collaborating on a special event. I hope that this will be the first of many events to promote awareness about careers in aging services and interdisciplinary education about aging at York College.
- Spring Convocation
- CETL: How We Do Writing At CUNY...
How We Do Writing At CUNY: A Discussion About the Future Direction of Writing Instruction at York and Other Campuses.
- Now Is The Time for Spring Cleaning and Financial Planning!
Get your 403(b)/TDA House in order!
- CUNYFirst Feedback Event
Share Your CUNYfirst Experiences