- NSSS: A biophysical tour de force, quantum dot-based single molecule imaging for molecular neuroscience
SPEAKER: Jerry Chang, The Rockefeller University, Greengard Laboratory
- NSSS: Dioxin in Viet Nam 40 Years After the American War
SPEAKER: Daniel Robie and Jean Grassman, Department of Chemistry, York College CUNY and Department of Health and Nutrition Sciences, Brooklyn College
- NSSS - Kendra Pamphille
Talk Title: Probing inhibitor-hIAPP interactions using spectroscopic techniques: A Mechanistic Study
- NSSS - Organic Chemistry at Cambridge University
Hosted by: Yolanda Small
- NSSS: Edyta Greer - Theoretical and experimental approaches to novel enediyne drugs that undergo the Bergman cyclization to kill cancerous cells
The Natural Science Seminar Series is pleased to present Edyta Greer from the Department of Natural Sciences at CUNY Baruch College: Theoretical and experimental approaches to novel enediyne drugs that undergo the Bergman cyclization to kill cancerous cells
- Pharmaceutical Science and Business Information Session
The Masters of Science in Pharmaceutical Science and Business degree at York College prepares students for careers in pharmaceutical/biotechnology companies and government and international agencies. Attend this information session to learn more about the admissions requirements, meet with faculty, and learn about the various career opportunities for this two year (36 credit) degree. Application Fee will be waived for attendees.
- School of Arts and Sciences 2013 Fall Exposition
Featuring faculty and student collaborations in Research, Scholarship and Creative Work.
- NSSS - Life Cycle Evolution, Immortality, and Transdifferentiation in Hydrozoa (Cnidaria)
Hosted by: Margaret MacNeil
- NSSS: John Kelly - Acid and aluminum impacts on Atlantic salmon smolts in New England
The Natural Science Seminar Series is pleased to present John Kelly
from the Department of Biology and Environmental Science, University of New Haven for a talk entitled "Acid and aluminum impacts on Atlantic salmon smolts in New England."
- Natural Sciences Research Seminar Series
Dr. Shengkun Zhang - Department of Physics - NYC College of Technology (CUNY)
(Zn)CdSe Quantum Wells and Quantum Dots for Intersubband Infrared Device Applications