- Pre-Med/Healthcare Informational Meeting
Thinking about a career in Medicine, Dentistry or other healthcare related field? Join our pre-medical advisor, Dr. Andrew Criss, for an informational meeting and Q & A.
- Review Sessions
- School of Arts and Sciences: Fall 2015 Exposition
Featuring faculty and student collaborations in Research, Scholarship and Creative Work!
- Second Annual Pre-Graduate School Advisement Mixer
The departments of Biology, Chemistry, and Earth & Physical Sciences are hosting a mixer.
- Neanderthals: from Bone to Genomes
Seminar presentation by Dr. Igor Ovchinnokov, Associate Professor in Residence at the Department of Molecular and Cell Biology
and Department of Anthropology at the University of Connecticut.
- Gene regulation of cattle follicular selection; a model for women's health
Seminar talk by Dr. Eric Antoniou, Assistant Professor from the
University of Missouri-Columbia Animal Sciences Research Center.
- What Do Opera and Computational Chemistry Have in Common?
Scientific researchers have discovered the power of what is being called the third branch of science: computer simulation. Frequently, the ability to perform exceedingly complex calculations unlocks the door to a new understanding of nature.
- Womens Leadership Colloquium 2011 - Spring into Science: Fields of Opportunity
The Women’s Leadership Colloquium seeks to inspire leaders to become more consciously aware of their potential in taking leadership roles in educational settings.
- Electrochemical Basis Steel and Aluminum Protection
Fisher Scientific/NIH-MARC: Natural Sciences Research Seminar Series @ York College
- Researching and Selecting Graduate Schools in the Sciences
Considering graduate school in the sciences?
There are over 4500 graduate school programs in biology and the life sciences in the United States.