- 41st & Central - The Untold Story of the L.A. Panthers
The York College Male Initiative Program sponsors the first in a two part film series, "41st & Central."
- "Overcoming Adversity: What to do when they say no!"
- 7th Annual Men's Conference
Theme - Stop and Frisk: How to Not Let the Policy Define the Person!
- Bow Ties with Eric!
Getting ready for graduation? Want to wear a bow tie? Why not let our student expert show you how? Bow Ties with Eric is a very quick lesson on how to tie a bow tie. Stop by and learn, plus you get a free bow tie!
- Can Youth and Students Elect the Next President?
A Town Hall Meeting on the 2016 Election
- Male Initiative Program's 4th Annual Men's Conference
Theme: Making it On Broken Pieces: Recession, Recovery and Revitalization.
- May Barbershop
Homophobia in the 'Hood - Part 2
Back by popular demand, we are continuing our discussion on the difficulties facing gay, lesbian, and trans-gender youth in our community.
- The Blue Note Sound
The York College Cultural Diversity Center and Male Initiative Program Present The Blue Note Sound.
- The Bow Tie Ceremony
Do you know how to tie a bow tie?
- Mind Your Manners: A Lesson in Etiquette
Explore the many aspects of social etiquette with York alum and author, Nikolaus Christmann.