- NSSS: A biophysical tour de force, quantum dot-based single molecule imaging for molecular neuroscience
SPEAKER: Jerry Chang, The Rockefeller University, Greengard Laboratory
- NSSS: Gene regulation using Locus Control Regions (LCR)
SPEAKER: Benjamin Ortiz, Department of Biology, Hunter College - CUNY
- Pre-Med Lecture Series
Dr. Adam Aponte, MD, Assistant Dean for Diversity & Inclusion
Hofstra North Shore-LIJ School of Medicine
- NSSS: Edyta Greer - Theoretical and experimental approaches to novel enediyne drugs that undergo the Bergman cyclization to kill cancerous cells
The Natural Science Seminar Series is pleased to present Edyta Greer from the Department of Natural Sciences at CUNY Baruch College: Theoretical and experimental approaches to novel enediyne drugs that undergo the Bergman cyclization to kill cancerous cells
- Summer Programs at SUNY Downstate Medical School
Shanika Morgan, Undergraduate Coordinator for the Office of Minority Affairs at SUNY Downstate Medical Center, will be at York to discuss the several Summer Internship and Research opportunities they are offering. These are great programs for underclassmen who are interested in learning more about careers in healthcare and/or biomedical research.
Student ResourcesPre-Medical/Dental Information
- NSSS: John Kelly - Acid and aluminum impacts on Atlantic salmon smolts in New England
The Natural Science Seminar Series is pleased to present John Kelly
from the Department of Biology and Environmental Science, University of New Haven for a talk entitled "Acid and aluminum impacts on Atlantic salmon smolts in New England."
- Natural Sciences Research Seminar Series
Dr. Shengkun Zhang - Department of Physics - NYC College of Technology (CUNY)
(Zn)CdSe Quantum Wells and Quantum Dots for Intersubband Infrared Device Applications
- Pre-Med Meeting: Ross University School of Medicine
Representative from Ross University School of Medicine will be speaking about this unique opportunity for interested pre-med students.
- Department of Biology
Welcome to the Department of Biology
- Biology Open House
Come see what's happening in York's Biology Department