- Khandaker, Nazrul
Nazrul Khandaker Professor - Earth and Physical Sciences - 718-262-2079
- Call for Interns - Food and Nutrition Programs Unit
Public Health Solutions (PHS), one of the largest not-for-profit organizations in New York City and a nationally recognized Public Health Institute (PHI), addresses critical public health needs such as food security and nutrition, women’s reproductive health; early childhood development and family support; and so much more.
- Neuroscience Research Experiences for Undergraduates (REU)
Undergraduate Research Experiences in Neuroscience Supported by the National Science Foundation (Award # 1156870). The Brooklyn College Neuroscience REU Program provides students the opportunity to immerse in rich and innovative mentored research experiences in clinical, cognitive and behavioral neuroscience.
- State Society on Aging of New York (SSANY) presents "Addressing the Needs of Diverse New York City Elders: Multidisciplinary Perspectives"
The State Society on Aging of New York sponsored program focuses on the needs of New York City’s older adults and families.
- Application Deadline: Research Experience for Undergraduates (REU) at Baruch College
This program provides concentrated research experience in which each student plans and executes an independent project, and works with a faculty mentor and their research team on existing research projects. Students will develop knowledge and skills in all phases of psychological research, including hypothesis development, research design, data analysis, and scientific writing. Faculty will guide REU students through the process of formulating a research hypothesis, designing and implementing the project, and analyzing and summarizing the findings. Students will present their research at the Baruch REU conference and potentially at regional or national conferences in psychology. REU students will complete a year-long graduate school preparation course taught at Baruch College. Students will learn about the graduate school admission process, how to build one's credentials through research and practicum experiences, the GRE, soliciting letters of recommendation, and applying for fellowships. This course will assist students in planning advanced education in the areas that best match their interests.
- Presentation Submisison Deadline 2014 CUR Conference
CUR Conference 2014
- NCUR Application Deadline
The University of Kentucky is proud to welcome the 28th National Conference on Undergraduate Research to its campus.
- NCUR Registration Opens
The first day for accepted students and other interested individuals to register for NCUR 2014. Please visit the NCUR Information page.
- Research Experience for Undergraduates (REU) at Baruch College
The REU Program:
• Offers advanced research training for one academic year to 12 undergraduate students who attend four-year colleges and universities in the New York metropolitan area.
• Targets students who belong to historically disadvantaged groups.
• Provides a concentrated research experience in which each student plans and executes an independent project and works with a faculty mentor and their research team on existing research projects.
- LSAMP Summer 2015
The NYC Louis Stokes Alliance for Minority Participation (NYCLSAMP) goal is to substantially increase the number of underrepresented minority students who pursue and graduate with Baccalaureate Degrees in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM).