- Graduate School Information Session in Psychology and related disciplines
The event will take place in the Behavioral Sciences Department's Conference Room from 3-5pm on November 20th.
- Forced Into Glory
The Truth About Abraham Lincoln, The Emancipation Proclamation and the Black Freedom Struggle
- Constitution Day Lecture
Every year, colleges and universities across the country are asked to create events to remember the Constitution under the Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2005, Public Law 108-447 (the most recent iteration of the law on Constitution Day).
- Run for Student Government Association (SGA) 2014-2015
The deadline for the PETITION PERIOD to become candidate in election for Student Government Association (SGA)
- Bill Cosby and Frank Savage Speak at York College
Bill Cosby & Frank Savage will be discussing their new books at York College in a special Black History Month presentation in conjunction with the Greater Queens Chapter of The Links, Inc.
- NSSS: Study Of Active pharmaceuticals Ingredients (API) and it's formulation with Non-linear Optical Microscopy by Azhad Chowdhury
Natural Science Seminar Series (NSSS) provides an opportunity to foster the engagement of faculty, students and staff in the scientific enterprise and to cultivate an environment of intellectual discourse and growth by promoting interaction between scientists at every level.
- Poets and Passion A Caribbean Literary Lime
Master storyteller of the West Indies Earl Lovelace.
- English Department Open House
The 2009 English Department Open House program features students, faculty, and administrators. All are Welcome!
- Free Math Tutoring
In Math 111, 115, 119, 120 and 121. Offered only when classes are in session.
- The Ellington Concert
The York College Gospel Chorus presents the music of Duke Ellington, with special guests. All are invited to attend.