- Continuum of Undergraduate Research Training (COURT)
The Partnership offers undergraduate and graduate training programs designed to provide opportunities for outstanding students to successfully conduct competitive biomedical research at CCNY and/or MSK, as well as to provide mentorship and guidance for career decisions.
OpportunitiesOngoing Opportunities at CUNY
- Biomathematics Professor Keynotes for the 4th Annual Student Research Day
On April 18, 2013, York College/CUNY hosted its Fourth Annual Research Day.
Students across academic disciplines, alongside their faculty mentors, displayed their research outcomes to an audience of college, community members and guests.
- Research Experiences for Undergraduates (REU)
Undergraduate Research Experiences in Neuroscience
- Hsu, Chris
Chris Hsu Associate Professor - Accounting and Finance - 718-262-2513
- DHS HS-STEM Summer Internship Program Deadline
The U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) sponsors a 10-week summer internship program for students majoring in homeland security related science, technology, engineering and mathematics (HS-STEM) Disciplines.
- Psychology Doctoral Student Research Day
We have a newly-structured doctoral program to best serve our students, drawing on faculty and laboratories on eight CUNY campuses.
- 2014 CUR Conference, Registration Opens
CUR Conference 2014
- Poster Submission Deadline 2014 CUR Conference
CUR Conference Poster Submission Deadline 2014
- Behavioral Sciences Scholarships
Scholarships available for York College Students majoring in the Behavioral Sciences!
- Gilman International Scholarship Available
The Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship Program is pleased to announce that the Summer 2016 & Fall/AY 2016-2017 application is now available online for students to access.