- Training Sessions - CUNYfirst Campus Solutions
Many York College community members will find good news in four new introductory courses that will be offered within the next two weeks.
- York College Policy - Receipt of Personal Property, Receiving Unit
The City University of New York has authorized Colleges to establish procedures regarding acceptance / non acceptance of "personal property". This memorandum is issue in order to re-state York's policy concerning the above.
- CUNY Pathways and CUNYfirst Training
In the coming weeks and months York College will join the rest of CUNY in a large-scale and consequential transition to introduce two major new systems and sets of procedures - Pathways and CUNYfirst; the latter already is being used on some campuses.
- Professor Martin Atangana
Dear York College Family, “It is with great sadness that I write to inform you of the passing of Dr. Martin Atangana chair of the Department of History and Philosophy.
- *Course Withdrawal Drop (WD) period begins; grade of "WD" is assigned to a student that officially drops a course.
*Course Withdrawal Drop (WD) period begins. A grade of "WD" is assigned to a student that officially drops a course.
- The Passing of Prof. Arthur Anderson
Arthur Anderson, former Professor of Fine Arts, passed away on March 11, from complications of Pneumonia after having been hospitalized because of a fall in his home.
- BJ's Wholesale Club
With a BJ's membership you'll get spectacular prices on a wide selection of top-name brands that you use everyday! Become a member or renew your membership.
- Gender & Historical Context Colloquium in Honor of Dr. Laura Fishman
Keynote Presentation Luncheon (followed by Q& A): "Musings on Women’s History: How the Second Awakening in the Western World Produced a New Scholarly Area, Prof. Sandi Cooper"
- Reaffirmation: Statement of Equal Opportunity and Nondiscrimination
The City University of New York and York College are dedicated to maintaining an inclusive work environment, and I write to reaffirm York College's commitment to the principles of diversity, affirmative action and equal opportunity in its personnel practices.
- Celebrating The Life and Spirit of Professor Taen-Yu Dai