- Telehealth Nursing: Educating Future Nurses in Technology to Deliver Care
Workshop facilitated by Margarett Alexandre, Health Professions, Lynette Hope, Visiting Nurse Service NY, Lilly Mathew, Health Professions, Maryann Rosa, CUNY Queensborough Community College Nursing.
Sponsored by the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning (CETL).
- Strategies for Encouraging Academic Integrity: Keep Calm and Prevent Plagiarism
This CETL “worktable” (a workshop with roundtable discussion) is designed to help participating faculty members teach students about the importance and relevance of academic and professional integrity.
- Learning During Unsettled Times
College Graduates Academic Performance and Recent Experiences in the U.S.
- CETL: Next Generation Course Design (Book Discussion)
Next Generation Course Design (Book Discussion)
- Workshop: Leading Classroom Discussions: How to Talk to People Who Do Not Want to Talk to You
Presenter: Howard Ruttenberg, History and Philosophy
- Workshop: Strategies for Teaching in a Classroom of Diverse Learners
Presenter: Margaret Ballantyne, Foreign Languages, ESL, and Humanities
- Workshop: Using Blackboard and Live Webcasting to Improve Learning
Presenters: William Divale, Social Sciences and Danyang Zhang, Performing and Fine Arts
- Writing Across the Disciplines
Panel discussion on incorporating student writing across different academic disciplines, facilitated by Dr. Michael Cripps, English, Writing Program, & WAC. Sponsored by the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning.
- Writing at York College/CUNY: Achievements and Challenges
CETL Workshop conducted by Michael Cripps, WAC and Writing Program Coordinator. Sponsored by the Writing Across the Curriculum Program and the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning.
- NSSS: John Kelly - Acid and aluminum impacts on Atlantic salmon smolts in New England
The Natural Science Seminar Series is pleased to present John Kelly
from the Department of Biology and Environmental Science, University of New Haven for a talk entitled "Acid and aluminum impacts on Atlantic salmon smolts in New England."