- NSSS: Dr. Rocio Cortes
Discussion of the peer-review process and the editorial career at the journals of the American Physical Society (APS).
- Reflections on the 2013 GSC-GSA 'Roof of the World' China Meeting & Chengdu
- Professor Timothy Paglione's "30 Seconds to Know" Spot
This is Dr. Paglione's latest contribution to NBC's "30 Seconds to Know."
- NSSS: Structure of histone mRNA stem-loop by Dazhi Tan
Natural Science Seminar Series (NSSS) provides an opportunity to foster the engagement of faculty, students and staff in the scientific enterprise and to cultivate an environment of intellectual discourse and growth by promoting interaction between scientists at every level.
- Final Examinations
Fall 2009 semester Final Exam
- Second Annual Pre-Graduate School Advisement Mixer
The departments of Biology, Chemistry, and Earth & Physical Sciences are hosting a mixer.
- Geology Club & Dept. of Earth and Physical Sciences Sponsored Guest Lecture
Dissolved Fluxes of the Taiwan Orogen: Submarine Groundwater Discharge
Join us for planting!
- NSSS: Dina Merrer - Mechanisms of intermolecular carbene additions
The Natural Science Seminar Series is pleased to present Dina Merrer
from the Department of Chemistry, Barnard College for a talk entitled "Mechanisms of intermolecular carbene additions."
- NSSS: Tara Duffy - The influence of life-history variation on response to endocrine disrupting compounds in fish
The Natural Science Seminar Series is pleased to present Tara Duffy
from the Conte Anadromous Fish Research Laboratory for a talk entitled "The influence of life-history variation on response to endocrine disrupting compounds in fish."