- York's Latest Salk Scholar Heads to Medical School
Professor Louis Levinger called it when he predicted that then-sophomore Kyla-Gaye Pinnock would go places as a Biotech major in his class. She is now heading to medical school and has just been awarded the prestigious Salk Scholarship.
- Human Resource Club
The Human Resource Club and the Student Chapter of the Society for Human Resource Management.
- Footprints: The Musical Legacy of Wayne Shorter
The York College Cultural Diversity Center sponsors a Black History Month Concert celebrating the music of saxophonist and composer Wayne Shorter. The Epistrophy Ensemble will perform arrangements of Mr. Shorter's music.
- Student Government Association Election
Vote In The Upcoming SGA Election
- Registration for the Winter/Spring Registration 2016 Semester
York College Child & Family Center Registration
- Aviation Major to Pursue M. Phil Degree at Cambridge University
Muhammad Khattak was always one step ahead in his quest for excellence at York College, CUNY. The recent graduate received three scholarships from the National Aircraft Finance Association and has now been accepted into the M. Phil in in Real Estate Finance program at Cambridge University.
- Celebrate the Life and Dreams of Martin Luther King, Jr.
Free Synagogue of Flushing Celebrate the Life and Dreams of Martin Luther King, Jr.
- NEW Summer class - The History of Street Art & Graffiti!!
Summer session 1 will be taught at CUNY York College from June 4th – June 26th. Course number FA 478. 3 Credits. Mon-Thurs 2pm-4:50pm. Students can register through the office of Fine and Performing Arts in room 1A12 or contact the college directly through the registrars office. Professor Ryan Seslow.
- Citywide Carjacking Alert
Please be on Alert...There have been 7 carjacking incidents in the month of May involving high end vehicles including but not limited to Mercedes, BMW and Range Rover etc.
- Auditions for the Spring 2015 play "Our Lady of 121st Street"
York College Theatre Announces auditions for its Spring 2015 play, "Our Lady of 121st Street" by Stephen Adly Guirgis