- Executive Leadership Breakfast with Joel I. Klein
President Marcia V. Keizs Invites You To The York College Executive Leadership Breakfast Featuring Joel I . Klein Chancellor of the New York City Department Of Education
- Executive Leadership Breakfast
Featuring Joseph R. Ficalora/Chairman, President, and Chief Executive Officer of New York Community BanCorp, Inc
- F.W.S. Information Session for Supervisors
Information Session for Federal Workstudy Supervisors
- FAFSA is Free - Beware of Scams
FAFSA is A Free Application so Please be Aware of Any Outside Agengies or Companies That Are Charging A Fee To File.
- Fall 2007 Convocation
This year, we have enrolled an impressive number of new and better prepared students. We are acquainting our newest students, faculty and staff with campus programs and services, and are pleased that they have joined us. York continues to be “onthemove,” and I am pleased to share with you some of the recent and future activities and events at the College.
- Fall 2007 Convocation & Year End Performance, Goals and Objectives Reports 09/21/2007
This year, we have enrolled an impressive number of new and better prepared students.
- Fall 2008 Convocation Letter
For the second consecutive year, we have enrolled an impressive number of new students who are prepared and ready to tackle the rigors of college. And we are pleased that we are prepared to help them fulfill their academic challenges since we have increased our faculty ranks by an unprecedented twenty-five percent. These outstanding new members of our faculty will be work- ing hard with our students to keep them—and York "onthemove."
- Final Due Date for Tuition Payment in Full Has Been Extended to 12 noon on September 10, 2013
We are happy that you are at York this Fall 2013 Semester. We know that there have been many changes to the York enrollment process since we transitioned to the CUNYfirst system.
- First City ROTC program in decades comes to York College
Last September, the CUNY school took on an ROTC program for young, hopeful cadets.
- First day of classes for Session II.