- 2nd Annual Student Research Day
Student Research Day provides a unique opportunity for undergrads to share their research or creative projects within the York College Community
- 3rd Annual Student Research Day
The Web of Change, Current Global Revolutions.
- 5th Annual Undergraduate Research Day - Abstracts Submission Deadline
The Office of Undergraduate Research at York College is pleased to announce the call for abstracts for our 5th Annual Research Day. The conference will take place from 9 to 5pm in the Academic Core building at York College on April 24th, 2014.
- 7th Annual Undergraduate Research Day
Research Day is a celebration of undergraduate research and creative scholarship in all disciplines at York College.
- 10th Annual Undergraduate Student Researchers Competition (USRC)
Student researchers are provided a platform to share their research findings, enhance their presentations skills, and/or receive guidance from seasoned researchers, mature scholars, and their peers.
- 10th Annual USRC
Student researchers are provided a platform to share their research findings, enhance their presentations skills, and/or receive guidance from seasoned researchers, mature scholars, and their peers. In addition to monetary awards for competitive presentations, Minority Access will distribute summaries of exemplary research presentations to research departments of pharmaceutical and/or high tech firms.
- 2014 CUR Conference, Registration Opens
CUR Conference 2014
- 2014 Summer Research Trainee Program (SRTP) at Massachusetts General Hospital
The Multicultural Affairs Office at Massachusetts General Hospital is now accepting applications for the 2014 Summer Research Trainee Program.
- 2016 Goldberg IIE Prize: Call for Nominations
The Institute of International Education (IIE) is pleased to announce the call for nominations for the annual Victor J. Goldberg IIE Prize for Peace in the Middle East.
- 2016 International Academic Partnership Program: Brazil
The Institute of International Education (IIE)’s partnership program with Brazil provides comprehensive training for U.S. higher education institutions to develop a campus-wide strategy for partnering with Brazilian institutions and a week-long study tour to Brazil organized in partnership with the Fulbright Commission in Brazil.