- Wellness Wednesday: What Is Your Goal?
Join the Counseling Center staff for Wellness Wednesdays - interactive events aimed at increasing awareness of issues related to self-improvement and well-being.
- Domestic/Intimate Partner Violence
Inviting Men and Women:
York College Health Services Center in collaboration with the Women & Men's Center will be hosting Domestic/Intimate Partner Panel Discussion.
- Men's Soccer vs. The City College of New York
Men's Soccer hosts The City College of New York at 6:30 p.m. at Aviator Field. Admission is free.
- Men's Soccer vs. Farmingdale State College
Men's Soccer hosts Farmingdale State College at 5:00 p.m. at Aviator Field. Admission is free.
- Registration for the Winter/Spring Registration 2016 Semester
York College Child & Family Center Registration
- Stress: Keep Calm and Carry On
Learn how to channel your stress constructively.
- Women's Volleyball vs. Baruch College
York Women's Volleyball hosts Baruch College at 7:00 p.m. in the York College Gymnasium
- 41st & Central - The Untold Story of the L.A. Panthers
The York College Male Initiative Program sponsors the first in a two part film series, "41st & Central."
- What to Say & How to Say It: The Art of Communication
Learn how to express yourself so that you can be heard.
- Why Wait, Don’t Procrastinate
Now is the time to put an end to your procrastination! Learn ways to stop putting things off for tomorrow and start doing things today.