- Generic Nursing Program -Group Information Session
If you are considering becoming a RN and obtaining your B.S. in Nursing, call the Nursing Program office to reserve a seat for an information session.
- RN-BSN Program -Group Information Session
If you are a RN and considering obtaining your B.S. in Nursing call the Nursing Program office to reserve a seat for an information session.
- Department of Health Professions
Welcome to the Department of Health Professions. The programs offered by the Department of Health Professions aim to prepare students for various health careers that can help address health disparities in the community. Students may elect careers in medical technology, or physician assistant.
- Interested In Becoming A Diplomat?
The Political Science Program
(Department of Behavioral Sciences) Presents:
Interested In Becoming A Diplomat? A Talk About Careers with the United States Department of State
- Department of Health and Physical Education
Welcome to the Department of Health and Physical Education. There are three principal disciplines administered by this Department: Gerontological Studies and Services; Health Education; and Physical Education.
- Grad School & Career Info Session for Psych Majors
Students will learn about different career possibilities at the BA, MA and PsyD/PhD levels, and related graduate training.
- Community Law Day Symposium
14th Annual Justice Kenneth N. Browne Community Law Day Symposium, stop and Frisk -- know your legal rights. End "Stop and Frisk" stop racial profiling.
- How Does the World See the US Presidential Elections?
Journalists from some of the world’s leading media outlets come to York to discuss how the US Presidential Elections look to the rest of the world.
- Job Vacancy | Clinical Professor - Social Work Program
York College of the City University of New York (CUNY) invites applications for a Clinical Professor to manage field education and teach coursework in CSWE-accredited Social Work program annually in a 9-month clinical track, non-tenure position.
- Toxic Living Presentations Series: Bad Medicine: Pain Killers And Weight-Loss Drugs
A Perspective by Movement Science and Physical Education Majors HE 365: The Department of Health and Physical Education