- School of Arts and Sciences: Fall 2015 Exposition
Featuring faculty and student collaborations in Research, Scholarship and Creative Work!
- Provost Lecture Series - Dr. Eric Metcalf
" 'Will Write Later': Postcards, Technology and Social History in Early 20th Century New England,"
- Join Our Mailing List
- Intimate Apparel: A Play by Lynn Nottage
York College Theatre continues the 2015-16 Season with a production of Intimate Apparel by the Pulitzer Prize-winning Brooklyn playwright Lynn Nottage.
- I Know That My Redeemer Liveth
Join the York College Gospel Chorus in this Easter Celebration, as we sing selected songs about the resurrection story.
- RENT (Special Presentation)
Based on Puccini’s La Boheme
- York College Theatre continues its exciting 2013-2014 Season with "An Evening of Durang: 2 Short Plays by Christopher Durang"
The York College Theatre selected a duo of Durang’s short comedies for an evening of deranged laughter.
- La Puce a l’Oreille (A Flea in her Ear)
Eccentric and hilarious, Georges Feydeau's masterpiece mixes wit, mayhem, fun and frivolity. When the beautiful wife of Victor Chandebise suspects him of having an affair, she enlists the help of her dearest friend to entrap him - but their elaborate scheme spectacularly misfires and chaos ensues!
- Lloyd Succes' Senior Recital
- YorkJam '14: a celebration of NYC HS jazz ensembles
w/ All-City Jazz Ensemble, Fordham HS for the Arts Jazz Ensemble, Talent Unlimited Jazz Ensemble, and the York College Blue Notes