- Notification Bulletin - Electronic Items Security
- Math Learning Center Winter Hours
The Math Learning Center will be open for Winter session.
- End of Year Message from President Keizs
As the end of another calendar year presents itself, I want to take a moment to thank our college family for a successful fall semester and to wish all of you a safe and happy holiday season after all our accomplishments.
- Additional Training Sessions - CUNYfirst Campus Solutions
Be sure to registrar for the Introduction Course if you have not claimed your CUNYfirst account, have never be exposed to the system, or if you are not sure of the training courses you should take.
- Smartphone/Cell Phone & Electronic Items (iPods; iPads) Thefts
According to area trends over the past three years SMARTPHONE and ELECTRONIC DEVICES theft begin to rise around this time of year when the weather gets warmer.
- Mardi Gras Block Party!
The Departments of Behavioral Sciences and Biology will host a Mardi Gras Block Party along the 4E corridor. Come get information about our programs, meet our faculty, find out about research opportunities, have some fun with your fellow students and enjoy the Mardi Gras atmosphere. Find out which of our programs match your interests and will help you achieve your future goals.
- Smart Classroom Access and Use
Updated procedures and particulars regarding Smart Classroom location and use for upcoming Fall 2013 Semester.
- Food Services Adjusted Schedule Notice
The Main Cafeteria will be closed on Friday
- CUNYfirst Procurement Training and Help Sessions
New CUNYfirst Procurement training and help sessions are scheduled.
- Will You Have Enough Money to Retire?
Many Americans underestimate how much money they will need to save by the time they retire. Perhaps that's because only 43% of people have tried to calculate how much money they will need in order to retire comfortably. Of those who have performed the calculation, one-third are not confident in their results.