- CETL: Plagiarizing Plagiarism: Integrity and Learning Process
Plagiarizing Plagiarism: Integrity and Learning Process
- NSSS: Edyta Greer - Theoretical and experimental approaches to novel enediyne drugs that undergo the Bergman cyclization to kill cancerous cells
The Natural Science Seminar Series is pleased to present Edyta Greer from the Department of Natural Sciences at CUNY Baruch College: Theoretical and experimental approaches to novel enediyne drugs that undergo the Bergman cyclization to kill cancerous cells
- Announcement from Dean Clark
School of Health Sciences and Professional Programs
- You Are Not Alone - Mental Health Workshop
The York College Male Initiative Program is extremely proud to sponsor this much needed discussion on mental health among students of under-represented populations, particularly Black and Latino males. Join mental health advocate and speaker Hakeem Rahim as we discuss various areas of mental health, including: depression, anxiety, bi-polar disorder, and more.
- Notification Bulletin - Electronic Items Security
- Math Learning Center Winter Hours
The Math Learning Center will be open for Winter session.
- End of Year Message from President Keizs
As the end of another calendar year presents itself, I want to take a moment to thank our college family for a successful fall semester and to wish all of you a safe and happy holiday season after all our accomplishments.
- Additional Training Sessions - CUNYfirst Campus Solutions
Be sure to registrar for the Introduction Course if you have not claimed your CUNYfirst account, have never be exposed to the system, or if you are not sure of the training courses you should take.
- Smartphone/Cell Phone & Electronic Items (iPods; iPads) Thefts
According to area trends over the past three years SMARTPHONE and ELECTRONIC DEVICES theft begin to rise around this time of year when the weather gets warmer.
- Mardi Gras Block Party!
The Departments of Behavioral Sciences and Biology will host a Mardi Gras Block Party along the 4E corridor. Come get information about our programs, meet our faculty, find out about research opportunities, have some fun with your fellow students and enjoy the Mardi Gras atmosphere. Find out which of our programs match your interests and will help you achieve your future goals.