- Summer 2007 Schedule continues
4 Day Work week will be in effect.
- Support CUNY Restorations and Enhancements of $17.4 million and $15.1 million in capital needs to City Budget
Dear Members and Friends of The City University of New York Community:
The New York City Council is currently reviewing Mayor DeBlasio's proposed 2015 New York City Executive Budget, which includes major new investments at the CUNY community colleges.
- Symposium Commemorating Walter Rodney
- Take Our Daughters and Sons to Work Day
This nationwide program encourages girls and boys to dream without gender limitations and to connect what they learn at school with the actual working world.
- TAP (including SAP & ATB)
Part of Financial Aid Awareness Week
- Tax Preparation
Vita Tax Preparation Itinerary 2010
- Teacher Identity and Math for Social Justice
Provost Lecture Series with Professor Lidia Gonzalez
- Teaching Effective Reading Strategies: Helping Students Explore Complex Texts
This workshop will help faculty develop specific reading strategies for students in order to assist them in becoming active, critical and analytical readers across all disciplines. Facilitated by George Fragopoulos, Writing Across the Curriculum (WAC) Writing Fellow and other WAC Writing Fellows. Co-sponsored by The Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning and the WAC Program.
- Teaching Strategies for Reading Electronic Texts
Center For Excellence In Teaching And Learning
- Teaching the ELL Learner
Faculty Development Workshop