- VITA Program Ready to Serve for Tax Season Again
The York College VITA program offers FREE tax preparation for students and staff on Wednesdays and Thursdays from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm starting Wednesday January 27th to Thursday April 14th in the 4G corridor.
- Physician Assistant Program Open House
The PA Program's monthly Open House is a questions answers session for anyone wanting information about the program.
- Career Services Current Internships 2016
It is imperative that before you apply, to any of the below Internships, please have a Career Counselor at Careers Services look at your resume.
Also if you receive an internship let us know.
Intern / Volunteer
- Fatherhood Initiative Kick-Off Event
The York College Male Initiative Program is launching its newest activity, the Fatherhood Initiative. In keeping with President Obama's, "My Brother's Keeper Initiative," our goal is to help address the needs of young fathers as they prepare for college completion.
- York Alum Sworn in as Commissioner of Family Court in Delaware
York College, CUNY can now add alumna Danielle S. Blount ’01 to its list of distinguished alumni in law. She was recently sworn in as Commissioner of Family Court, in Maryland.
- Occupational Therapy Information Session
Information Sessions are arranged for anyone that is interested in the OT Program and would like more information.
- "The Last Lecture" - a special presentation by York History Professor George White
What would your last words be if you knew you wouldn't be here tomorrow?
- Stress Buster: Tools & Tips
Learn how to relieve stress to feel better.
- Beat Your Test Anxiety Beast
Do you find yourself blanking out when taking a test? It is more common than you think. Learn how to reduce your test anxiety.
- Don't Lose Sleep Over It: Tips for Insomnia
Stop dreaming about getting a good night’s sleep. Learn the healthy habits that can improve your ability to fall asleep and stay asleep.