- 4th Annual NYC Conference on the Aging
A day long conference to explore and discuss critical issues regarding seniors in New York City.
- 5th Annual Undergraduate Research Day - Abstracts Submission Deadline
The Office of Undergraduate Research at York College is pleased to announce the call for abstracts for our 5th Annual Research Day. The conference will take place from 9 to 5pm in the Academic Core building at York College on April 24th, 2014.
- 6th Annual English Faculty Poetry Reading
Come and hear English Department faculty Ruth Stapleton, Ann Kottner, Patricia Milanes, Jim Papa and others read their poetry and literary works.
- 6th Annual Men's Conference
You are invited to the 6th Annual Men's Conference of the York College Male Initiative Program. Join Special Guest Speaker Ryan C. Mack as he discusses some of the topics in his latest book, "Living in the Village: Build Your Financial Future and Strengthen Your Community."
- 6th Annual Old School vs. New School
Faculty vs Students basketball game.
- 6th Annual Seminar: Financial Literacy
6th Annual Seminar: Financial Literacy
- 8th Annual Men's Conference
The 8th Annual Men's Conference will be a lead-in for the CUNY Black Male Initiative Conference on October 4th, 2013. We will view the Ken Burns documentary, "Central Park Five," which chronicles the lives of the teenagers accused of rape in 1989. Panel discussion will follow the viewing.
- 8th Poem Festival
8th Festival of New Poetry "Poet in New York"
- 10th Annual Occupational Therapy Pinning Ceremony
Join us in celebrating our OT students research presentation and pinning ceremony.
- 10th Annual Undergraduate Student Researchers Competition (USRC)
Student researchers are provided a platform to share their research findings, enhance their presentations skills, and/or receive guidance from seasoned researchers, mature scholars, and their peers.