- Women's Club
A student run organization dedicated to meeting the diverse needs of its members and to addressing gender-related issues and to female empowerment.
- Workshop - Let us help you find a scholarship
This workshop is intended to aid in the research and preparation process required to apply for scholarships.
- Sleep 101: What You Need to Nod
Discover the healthy habits that lead to a deeper sleep for a more effective you!
- Special (SGA) Election
Special (SGA) Election to fill 5 vacant Senator-at-Large seats on Thursday, October 13th 2016.
- Test Taking Tips 1-2-3
Having trouble taking tests? Different tests require different strategies for studying.
- Explanation for HPE Building - National Grid Emergency
As some of you are already aware, National Grid was notified on Friday, November 25 of the smell of gas in and around the Health and Physical Education Building.
- Halloween Party!
Join us for Halloween Party!
- Relationships: Making Them Work for You
Explore what makes a healthy relationship and what it takes to have what you deserve.
- Mindfulness for the Wandering Mind
What is mindfulness? Learn how to pay attention in an alert way to improve focus.
- What to Say & How to Say It: The Art of Communication
Learn how to express yourself so that you can be heard.