- York Chemistry Grad Returns for Impressive Presentation
He has been gone from York a mere two years, but Azhad Chowdhury, ‘11 already returned to his alma mater for a presentation of his research at Purdue University, where he is working toward a PhD in Analytical Chemistry.
- Annual Graduates' Reception Dinner
York College Alumni Inc.
- History and Emergence of Street Art and Graffiti Summer Class
Do you need 3 credits? Come and take a summer class!
- Biomathematics Professor Keynotes for the 4th Annual Student Research Day
On April 18, 2013, York College/CUNY hosted its Fourth Annual Research Day.
Students across academic disciplines, alongside their faculty mentors, displayed their research outcomes to an audience of college, community members and guests.
- Graduates from Albania to Zambia Shine at 43rd Commencement Exercises
On Friday, May 31, 2013, York College will host its 43rd Commencement. At 1,046 strong, the Class of 2013 is the institution’s largest to date. Most are immigrants, spanning the globe from Albania to Zambia.
- Working the Street
Four women photographers recording urban life
- Celebrating The Life and Spirit of Professor Taen-Yu Dai
- Health Insurance Benefit & Awareness Day
The Health Services Center in collaboration with the Office of Human Resources will be hosting a 2014 Spring Semester Health Insurance/ Benefits Awareness Day.
- Black Executive Exchange Program Luncheon
- Health Insurance Awareness Day
Health Insurance Providers will be on campus give information on choices and/or referrals.