- Honors Program applications due
The due date for student applications to the York College Honors Program.
- F.W.S. Information Session for Supervisors
Information Session for Federal Workstudy Supervisors
- President's Spring 2009 Message
To the students, faculty and staff of York College, welcome to the spring 2009 semester!
- Revised Spring 2010 Final Examinations Schedule
Revised Final Examinations for Spring 2010 semester
Revised Final Exam For Spring 2010 Semester
- Fall 2008 Convocation Letter
For the second consecutive year, we have enrolled an impressive number of new students who are prepared and ready to tackle the rigors of college. And we are pleased that we are prepared to help them fulfill their academic challenges since we have increased our faculty ranks by an unprecedented twenty-five percent. These outstanding new members of our faculty will be work- ing hard with our students to keep them—and York "onthemove."
- Middle States Evaluation Team Report, 2008
An Evaluation Team representing the
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Prepared an after study of the institution’s Self-Study Report
And a visit to the campus on March 2 – 5, 2008
- York College is on the March
Three years ago, Dr. Marcia V. Keizs assumed the
presidency of York College. During this time, the
administration implemented comprehensive and
far-reaching changes involving all aspects of
college life and operations. Read more....
- Procedure for Handling Student Complaints about Faculty Conduct in Formal Academic Settings
The procedure for handling student complaints about faculty conduct in formal academic settings was adopted by the Board of Trustees effective February 1, 2007. The University and its Colleges view academic freedom as being very important, but at the same time want to recognize their responsibility to
provide students with a procedure for addressing complaints about faculty treatment of students that are not protected by academic freedom.
- President Keizs' Statement of Equal Opportunity & Nondiscrimination
York College is committed to Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action in its educational programs and personnel practices.
- Fall 2007 Convocation & Year End Performance, Goals and Objectives Reports 09/21/2007
This year, we have enrolled an impressive number of new and better prepared students.