- Final Due Date for Tuition Payment in Full Has Been Extended to 12 noon on September 10, 2013
We are happy that you are at York this Fall 2013 Semester. We know that there have been many changes to the York enrollment process since we transitioned to the CUNYfirst system.
- SAT Prep Course
- Student Government Awards Ceremony
- The Passing of Sue-Ann Yates
- York Alum Appointed President of a SUNY Community College
Dr. Belinda Miles, a member of the York College Class of 1983, has been appointed president of Westchester Community College and will begin her tenure in January 2015.
- Procedure for Handling Student Complaints about Faculty Conduct in Formal Academic Settings
The procedure for handling student complaints about faculty conduct in formal academic settings was adopted by the Board of Trustees effective February 1, 2007. The University and its Colleges view academic freedom as being very important, but at the same time want to recognize their responsibility to
provide students with a procedure for addressing complaints about faculty treatment of students that are not protected by academic freedom.
- Annette Urso Rickel Foundation, Inc. Dealine
The Foundation provides opportunities for individuals to realize their potential as math and science teachers. To enhance the quality of primary and secondary teachers by supporting their education.
- AARP Women's Scholarship Program Deadline
AARP Women's Scholarship Program is about creating chances, fostering opportunities and, ultimately, changing lives. Recipients of these scholarships are diverse and inspirational: A widow finding hope and opportunity through education; a recovering addict achieving her dream of graduating from college; a grandmother raising grandchildren with the hope of achieving a more secure future for her family.
- 504 Company Merit Scholarship Deadline
One (1) scholarship of $4,000/year with a commitment of three years.
The intent of The 504 Company Merit Scholarship is to assist a second year student who has demonstrated both academic excellence and a strong interest in pursuing a course of study at York College in any of the business areas with the exception of Aviation Management.
- York College Alumni Inc. Scholarship Deadline
Scholarships are awarded for recognition of academic achievement, community service and extracurricular activities.